Header Ads

CG Lux Kamana Award 2073

CG Lux Kamana Film Award 2073
Photo source: Kamal Shrestha, Glamour Nepal

Yet another film award 'Lux Kamana Awards' took place yesterday at Army Officer Club in Bhadrakali. Presented by CG and organized by Kamana Publication there were about 25 different award titles presented to artists. To my happiness and success I won and grabbed the 'Best Playback Singer (Female)' award with honor for 'Ma Ta Alapatra Parchhu Timi Nabhaye Ko Bela..' from Nepali movie 'PREM GEET'. This is another award to the collection of this year. I am much grateful to all fan and supporters for this achievement. My sincere thanks to musician/composer Arjun Pokharel, lyricist Dr. Krishna Hari Baral and all film unit members of movie 'PREM GEET'. Keep blessing and love me.

I also like to thank all media and related personalities for their continue support. Just could not stop sharing a screenshot of a news from musickhabar.com about the awards:



Photo credit: Kuber Dangol
Dress: SR Collection
MUA: Barsha Beauty Parlour

No comments